Ajmera Law is an official web site of Indian law office of Prashant Ajmera & Associates which is a boutique law firm in India providing unique legal services to businessmen in India and outside India.
Our law firm was established in 1984 and as an Indian law firm pioneered in providing services in the area of immigration and visa services since 1993 to professionals and businessmen from India and around world.
Over the years, firms have developed association with law firms around the world and has specialize in the services of assisting businessman from any country in the world to other country in the world in making investment for residency and citizenship. This are of practice of the firm brought new opportunity to the firm in the area of international trade and investment which firm is capable of providing thought their in house lawyers and professionals.
• Obtained the Institute of Chartered Secretary and Administration (ICSA) from London School of Accounting, London, UK (1989-1993). Also a member of ICSA Canada.
• Obtained Bachelor of Laws, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India (1981-1984).
• Obtained Bachelor of Science, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India (1978-1981).
• An Indian lawyer (Gujarat Bar Association), Canadian citizen and a NRI since 1988, with more than 18 years of experience in international immigration and visa matters, including several years of experience in corporate migration law and international trade. Started law practice as an Assistant Advocate in the High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad, India, in the Office of the Additional Central Government Standing Council (Federal Government Attorney).
• Member of the International Bar Association (IBA) & addressed IBA Annual Conference as a speaker on two occasions (Cancun-2001 & Durban-2002).
• Travelled with the Prime Minister of Canada, Rt. Hon’able Jean Chretien, on “Team Canada” Trade Missions to India and Japan in 1996 and 1999 respectively.
• Conducted numerous seminars on immigration and visa matters, including TV and radio shows, in India, Canada, USA, Pakistan, U.A.E., Malaysia & Indonesia.
• Contributed several articles on immigration and visa related topics in many newspapers and online media around the world.
• Recently invited by the Government of Canada Trade office in Munbai, to speak on “ Doing business with Canada